Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New week, new routine

This weekend went well as far as the diet goes, I could sit here and list what I ate and my exercise and all that, but it's pretty boring. Just know that I didn't fall off the wagon, thank goodness! I think the worst I did was enjoy an easter cupcake, and honestly I didn't feel that bad. People noticed I had lost a little weight which is cool. The part that helped my diet while visiting is that surprisingly people don't eat as often as I do so once you get so hungry waiting on everyone else to get hungry then you don't eat as much... I don't get how that works. I enjoyed a nice run from town to the creek and life is still good. I had said last week that I was going to try and start a 30 day shred program but I decided that I am going to wait until next monday since I'm running a half marathon on Sunday. I don't want to be doing a burpee and break an ankle haha. So this week I'm back on my diet of eating the same boring yet tasty stuff. I prepped my breakfast & dinner for each day this week and I seriously can't wait to get down on my chicken in the evenings, need protein apparently. I started riding the bike for 45 min in the mornings this week as well my running in the evenings. This week is a little different as far as running goes on mileage because I have a race. I will most likely do weights in the evenings starting this week. New week, new routine, changes help keep things less boring and hopefully continue to transform my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment