Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 10

It's all downhill from here!!

I'm not going to lie though, I assumed that Friday was my last day of cleansing until I counted my pills this morning & nope not the case. Damn it! Oh well, this little fact makes sure that I don't binge drink two nights in a row, just one lol. No but really, I have to run high mileage Saturday morning anyway so drinking is out of the picture for Friday night for me anyway. Just lots of aqua.


Breakfast- oatmeal

Snack- No snack

Lunch- shake & tea

Snack- No snack

Dinner- ground chicken & quinoa w/vegetables

Exercise: 2mile walk, 3 mile run, and 15 min sauna sesh

Notes: Since my cleanse ends on Saturday and not Friday I guess I'm going to weigh Friday because I'm not gonna pack my scale on my weekend camping trip, actually I might lol. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment