Friday, April 18, 2014

Eleven

Breakfast- Oatmeal

Snack- no snack

Lunch- Chicken Kabobs two kabobs w/grilled onions & peppers on top of 1/2 cup of brown rice, side salad w/no dressing

Snack- Apple

Dinner- Grilled catfish & side salad

I weighed this morning, I'm down 7 lbs. Yay! I feel better. This cleanse has been ok, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it, like most cleanses, it's a cleanse and there are always going to be restrictions, but that's also any diet, I do these because they make me feel better, they are good for my body, and it never hurt anybody to lose an extra 7lbs. I've also lost some inches around my love handle section, which is a "blessing" ... see how I did that? Used the word blessed where it's not necessary, yeah I hate when people do that.

I'm starting a new workout on Monday. I'll be doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred in the mornings and then I will still be running my mileage in the evenings. I plan to incorporate some weight lifting in the mix too. I'm excited for a change up. As far as my goal for losing weight, so far I'm on time for having lost 20-25 before I turn 29. Thirteen/eighteen more pounds to go until I reach it.  6 weeks to go which would mean 2-3 lbs a week. My change of diet shows and has helped so much. I just hope I don't screw it up. I gotta stay on point. It's easier to do this when I have a half marathon coming up because training focuses on diet and not drinking/smoking/being hungover. I just gotta stay strong. I'm happy I'm working my ass off for this. It feels good to achieve goals. Here are some photos of before & after this 12 day cleanse.



I can actually tell in this picture when I look at my waist and legs, they both look more lean than usual. I'm happy I'm finally seeing some results from my hard work.
 
 
 


Notes: This weekend I'm going back home, I'm hoping to not drink much and not smoke at all. I know I will do fine Friday night, but Saturday night might be a challange. Hopefully if I do decide to drink I can sip on my signature get skinny cocktail and get drunk off of one drink lol. AND NO CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment