Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 2

Cleanse continued - really exciting stuff here, i know.

Breakfast- 1 cup of gluten free steel cut oats, 1/4 gluten free all natural granola, 1 tbsp of soy milk and 2tsp of agave nectar, 8oz of Soy Choc. milk

No snack - wasn't really hungry today for a snack, this could be because I had downed a total of 4 bottles of water by this time

Lunch- Orange Cream herbalife shake along with cherry limeade & aloe herbalife tea

Snack- 1 small apple (organic/gala)

Dinner - 7 ounces of all natural chicken breast, seasoned with fresh lemon juice and crushed black pepper with a side of steamed edamame which was seasoned with sea salt.

Exercise 30 min stationary bike morning
5 mile evening run, 30 min bike and sauna for 20 min

Notes: For some crazy reason I decided to take ALL of my pills together- dumb. I got all of my detox supplements down no problem, but then I took my daily vitamins which is like 6 pills and I washed it down with the disgusting detox drops, I am not sure what kept it all in because I felt like I was going to barf. Luckily I didn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment