Thursday, April 3, 2014

If you need me...

I'll be in the gym...

This week marks the beginning of what I like to call "swimsuit two a days". Not only do I buy a new swimsuit before summer to motivate me but I also do a shit ton of cardio. So basically this week marks the beginning of upping my game. I begin eating clean again, I've been getting up early in the mornings to bike and then in the evenings I will run. I will begin a cleanse on Saturday to boost this weight loss thing. My goal right now is clean eating and a lot of cardio, maybe next month I'll be lucky and get to do a little more weight training so I can tone up. I'm not sure how but I've actually stayed consistent on my weight so I'm really hoping to get rid of another 15-20, but 30 would be nice too ;). Oh, have I told you about this new defining gel I use? Well, I've been using it for a month and I can totally tell a difference. I LOVE it. Here's the link to what this magical product is if you are interested in getting rid of the clumpy/cottage cheese look!

Now.... back to counting them calories! Project look hot is in full session!

No comments:

Post a Comment