Thursday, January 10, 2013

Now vs. Never

So, I've tried doing this whole health and fitness blog before and I simply fell off the wagon and started eating whatever I wanted and basically doing whatever I wanted. Well, that girl, that mindset, we are in HIGH hopes to change.

Not only am I hoping to change my body physically but I'm trying to become a happier version of me. I think the key is giving my body the nutrients it needs, the exercise it takes all to up the confidence level.

Within the past month, and man it feels good. It's so nice when it's over. Right now, it's still a little rough when I'm running but it's so worth it when it's over.

I'm starting a 12 week plan by February 1st, if not sooner. It will involve a healthy diet, lifting weights and lots of cardio.

I'm hoping by the end of the year I will have transformed Jeri Kaye a little bit. My goal is not to lose weight, my goal is to be completely healthy. To me it's not about a number is about being in good shape and being a happy me when I look in the mirror.

I do plan on posting progress photos. I will definitely put up my before pictures in a few weeks when I can see some difference. I will post my daily meals, workouts and emotions. (hopefully they will all be positive)

With all that said, to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment