Thursday, January 8, 2015

Vacation 2015

Vacation 2015 has pretty much motivated me to get my shit together and my butt in gear. Also, I've always said that when I turn 30, I'd like to be really healthy, so this year marks a new beginning of health & fitness changes. This year, unlike the past 10 years, I've decided I'm going to change things up as far as the fitness side goes. Where it's super easy for me to get a 3 mile run out daily, I'd still like to challenge myself to do different types of workouts. I'm going to be a little more responsible about logging what I've eaten and done as far as exercise. Will is going to put up the punching bag in our garage so that I can use it for workouts. We also have a treadmill & stationary bike at home that have already been put to use. The past two nights I've done 40 minutes on each. I also received a yoga membership that I plan on trying out soon, I have been interested in Barre as well. The key for me this year is to challenge myself in areas I generally wouldn't do so to stay in shape. I'm sure once I get a little leaner I will incorporate weights, I actually like lifting weights. Sunday I am beginning my first 10 day detox and I've been reading a book to prepare myself for it. I plan to really try and stick with it and do the full detox to get the full benefits of the detox. I will start using this for my before & after photos as well. I'm always embarrassed to post the before photos, but honestly, it motivates me to get healthy. If you hate this boring blog, then don't read it, this blog is more for me to log crap anyway haha. I'll share my experiences in my new workouts that I plan to try and maybe some recipes. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment