Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 8

Today marks day 8 of my 10 day greenin', so far I'm down 9 lbs. pretty cool. I did eat a little over the weekend, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to stick to the green smoothies. The recipes aren't that bad so it was easy for me to have them for breakfast & lunch both days. I just tried to be better about what I ate. I had a couple of salads and grilled zucchini, which were all pretty tasty! I'm going to do yoga for the first time in public on Wednesday night with my friend Emily, I'm excited about all the new changes this year has shot my way already. I think I'll be able to incorporate the green smoothies at least once a day even after I'm finished with the 10 days. Will & I also went grocery shopping over the weekend, we got a ton of healthy food and I was happy to see he is more on board than ever before, we came home with NO cheese and only 2 % milk for him, which is crazy, because we love cheese! I got a couple some new workout gear over the weekend, which always helps motivate me. Happy healthy livin' people!








No comments:

Post a Comment