Monday, January 26, 2015

12 Lbs of lard

So it's official I'm down 12 lbs from where I was when I began taking things a little more seriously two weeks ago. Hopefully, I will continue to lose within the next month. I am happy I did the green smoothie detox, it made me more attentive to my eating habits and I have done more research on healthier recipes for meals and I am using a lot more organic ingredients these days. Still slowly getting back into eating clean, but already seeing improvements helps. I knew this before, but now I'm finally practicing it more, DIET is everything. I still chowed down this weekend a little but not excessive weight gain came from doing so. I've been more excited lately about new exercise and diet plans and goals. I feel a little healthier already! I'll be sharing more through this blog, but for now I'm still learning! Two ingredients that I am a big fan of are ground flax seed and chia seed. I just add 2 tablespoons of flax and 1 tablespoon of Chia to my smoothies and go. You can't taste either but they are both so good for you. Also have incorporated a water/apple cider vinegar mixture once in the morning and once in the evening. You can drink it throughout the day too! Just a few things that have been helpful for me so far :) I'm definitely going to have to begin the toning process too after some more weight is lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment