Monday, May 5, 2014

4/29-5/4

Monday
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Snack - gummy bears leftover from my race haha
Lunch- Cane's Chicken ( i needed some, my belly got whatever she wanted today)
No snack
Dinner- Blueberry whole wheat eggo waffles
No exercise, recover mode

Tuesday
Breakfast- Oatmeal w/chia see & all natural syrup
No snack
Lunch- Shake & Tea
Snack- no snack
Dinner- Chicken & rice bowl made w/2 oz chicken, brown rice, lettuce, 1/2c black beans and hot sauce
Exercise- 45 min bike


Wednesday
Breakfast- Oatmeal w/chia see & all natural syrup
No snack
Lunch- Shake & Tea
No Snack
Dinner- 2 turkey burger patties w/mustard
Exercise- 60 min bike a.m., 3 mile run, triceps/biceps free weights (it's GO time for me, clearly haha)

Thursday
Breakfast- Shake & Tea
No snack
Lunch- Shake & Tea
No Snack
Dinner - Chicken kabobs, brown rice, salad no dressing
Exercise- 50 min a.m. stationary bike, 3 mile run pm

Friday
Breakfast- Oatmeal
No snack
Lunch- Tuna, 1/2 protein bar, 1/2 grapefruit
No Snack
Dinner- chicken breast, 1c green beans, 1c of bell pepper, 1 small apple and 1c of peach Greek yogurt
Exercise- leg day, 25 min bike

Saturday
Breakfast- Oatmeal w/banana & flax seed, 1 banana, 3tbsp egg whites
No snack
Lunch- 1 cup of cottage cheese, 1 small apple
No snack
Dinner- turkey hotdogs, bell pepper, 1 cup of strawberries
Exercise- no workout

Sunday
Breakfast- 1 grapefruit, 1 protein bar
No snack
Lunch- no lunch
No Snack
Dinner- 2 vodka water w/limes, 2 fireball shots- apparently I chose to drink my calories
Exercise- 4 mile run

I had originally planned on beginning the 30 day shred program, however, apparently asking your roommate to set up a dvd player is like asking them jump off a bridge, it's just asking a lot. It still wasn't set up until Friday. I will be starting that on Tuesday, May 6th, as well as starting another 12 day cleanse. Recovery from the 1/2 is cake compared to a full marathon recovery. I have a time window to kind of do whatever until I go back into training mode. I plan on doing a 5k on May 17th and then by June beginning to work myself up to higher mileage on the weekends. In the meantime I will continue to run 4 times a week with a little of a longer run on the weekend, I don't want to get out of that habit. I do need to lift a couple of times a week just to build lean muscle. I am starting another cleanse on Monday too so I'm busy being healthy apparently. It's about time I get healthy I am almost 29 and honestly I just feel better when I'm taking care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment