Wednesday, May 28, 2014

20 before 29

Project 20 lbs down before 29 has officially been reached! Now tomorrow when I eat cake I'm going to eat with out feeling guilty... or so I say, I'm sure I will a little but a girl has to have cake on her birthday! Gym time for the week is starting a little later than planned due to the hangover from the weekend but it makes me realize why I, myself, can't drink like that anymore. Drinking for me means, no rest, crappy eating the next day, and little motivation to run/exercise. So, I need to make sure that I limit that crap and move forward with my diet & exercise, it's fun, but to me it's not worth it like it used to be. Anyway, last week I posted some before & after photos to help keep myself motivated in looking my best by the time I was 29 now I'll start doing the same in hopes to look my VERY BEST by the time I'm 30! I've only got one year left starting now!






Was able to wear a bikini without feeling too self conscious this year!

Last day of 28, feeling better in this skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment