Friday, May 23, 2014

Results

Finally to do an update on my progress. I guess because I have to be seen in a swimming suit this weekend! Diet & exercise pay off, I have worked my ass off  for the last three months! I'm down a total 22 lbs,, I feel good about my results, but the hard work isn't even close to over. Those were just 22 lbs I needed to get rid of, I am in the process of building lean muscle these days I want to be in legit shape when I start training for Chicago, which starts the last two weeks of June. My main focus is weight training, cardio and most importantly diet! The diet part is so hard for me, I'm a girl who likes her cold blue moon, wings and most of all cake! You can bet your ass I'm still planning on devouring my birthday cake in a week though! Anyway, here's my updated yet not finished body!



No comments:

Post a Comment