Monday, February 25, 2013

Halfway there

So, here I am, halfway into my 12 week program and I'm feeling really good. What I do need to work on is my diet on the weekends. It's so easy to say yes to a nice dinner with W. But I need to buckle down to get the most out of what I'm working so hard for. I've lost a total of 15 lbs, 17 on Friday but then I ate not as healthy on the weekends, seriously need to be better on the weekends. I am seeing improvement and plan on posting pictures of the results I've gotten in the last 6 weeks. Posting pictures is a little embarrassing to me, but at the same time it motivates me to keep on. I just want you guys to realize that I know I'm nowhere close to my ending results and I'm not doing this blog and weight loss/ toning program to show off by any means. I'm doing it for me, so that I stay consistent and the pictures are just a reminder of me actually getting the results I need in order to stay motivated.

I'm trying to take pics after every 3 weeks, so it doesn't get too annoying!


No comments:

Post a Comment