Wednesday, July 30, 2014

So far, so good

Not a bad little routine I'm doing in this challenge, of course, things seem to go so well when Will is out of town because I don't have much to do but workout and eat right. I hope and pray I get more motivated in my running. Chicago is in October and I'm not above opting out if I don't feel good about how it will go. I keep telling myself it is the summer heat, but right now something in my running just hasn't been gettin' me... It may be because my focus is on other things that I feel are much more important. However, I do think it will be an awesome opportunity to spend time with my family. That's pretty much what I'm looking forward to. Hanging with the Ahtone's in Chicago, but lets be honest? Do I really need to run a marathon to do that? hahaha. Oh well, I'll keep up with the training!

No comments:

Post a Comment