Monday, July 28, 2014

30 Day Challenge Begins TODAY

Drumroll please....
 
I've figured out with 30 day diet and exercise challenges I will be doing and it all begins TODAY! I'm nervous/excited to be making myself stay accountable. I think these two plans can only help my training rather than hurt it... unless of course I end up losing a shit ton of weight, which isn't going to happen. I've decided on my diet I'm going with the WHOLE 30 diet plan/challenge. I have also decided on the work out side I'll be going with Jim Stoppani's SHORTCUT TO SHRED plan, I will be doing this on top of my marathon training, so on the cardio days I'll just be doing my marathon training as cardio. I hope I don't die, wish me luck, fingers crossed, are you doing any new challenges?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment