Wednesday, July 23, 2014

30 Day Challenge

I'll be starting a 30 day challenge next Monday. I forget why it's so hard to stay dedicated to being healthy in the summer but then I remember summer is my favorite season, and it involves a lot of weekend happenings, beer drinking and frozen treat indulging. With that said, I've been active but it's always easy for me to see a pound here and there when I'm not committing fully to being healthy. I have a birthday party this weekend which will involve being not at home, celebration drinks and lots of fun, so I'm making myself start a 30 day challenge starting Monday. Running is absolutely miserable right now, so I've instead been doing a lot of biking. I know it's not the best idea but then again, it's really not the worst. Zero points for me for signing up for a marathon and having to train during the blistering heat. Dumb, just dumb. Anyway, starting Monday, I'll be getting back into the healthy crap, Will goes out of town next week, so it's always easier being healthy and going to the gym because I'm only cooking for me and I usually don't like being home by myself so I'd rather go to the gym anyway! I'll be posting what diet & exercise challenges here soon. I'm hoping it turns into a 60/90/120 etc. day challenge. Maybe I'll shoot for a different challenge each month!?! Stay tuned... in the meantime, stay cool people!

No comments:

Post a Comment