Tuesday, March 24, 2015

it's (back) on

Ok so I did this juice thing, then I was in the gym doin' my thang and thennnnn I got sick for 2 weeks and it was horrible and I ate like shit and I didn't do anything but go to sleep as soon as I got home.... so all the progress I had made went to hell. However, I'm back at it as of last week. I started a bootcamp last Tuesday, and it was pure hell, but in a good way. From here until the end of May I'll be doing bootcamp 2 days a week, running 3 days a week,cardio sculpt one day a week and yoga 1-2 times a week. I'm really excited to do this and I already feel better. I will be doing other forms of exercises over my weekends to get out and enjoy nature and try other new things. This weekend I'm doing a turbo kick class on Sunday, I'm pretty much already worried about how I'll do haha. I'm going to stay straight on the diet but as you all know that's the hardest part for me. This week I prepped lots of grilled chicken breast, I've started protein shakes and for something sweet I've been eating unsweetened apple sauce, so if you like apple sauce that sort of thing helps me.I just really want to be healthy more than ever right now so I hope the mind stays focused! Also, another thing I have started is the following 30 day challenge, I'm on day 3, do it with me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment