Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Week New Things New Me

So this week I've started doing a weight training program on my lunch break and then still training for a marathon all awhile trying to eat healthier. We are on day 4 of this and it seems to be good. Training for the marathon is getting tough and I often wonder while running how I did this before. - I still have no answers, but my heart still wants it to happen. This Saturday will be my first run with the running club I just joined and I'm excited/nervous. I don't know why though. I mean, really, why? My body is sore from the weights but I'm hoping that I will get some great results by November and be in hopefully, the best shape ever. We will see. 



This is the look of exhaustion. From heat, from running, from controlled breathing, from hard work but it's also the look of relief of accomplishment, worries and life's crazyiness.

I did speed work at the gym Tuesday and ended up burning 595 calories, pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment